So, after a long time I'm starting this post, that I anticipate to update regularly with things I want to do, things I want to learn and things I want to talk about.
Expect one blog title for each entry in this list. So, here I go :
- P1: Spring - an E2E tutorial - put to use all the learning from the training into a live example.
- P2: OSGi - post an article listing resources I read to understand OSGi. Maybe with a few self comments
- P?: Groovy - I really loved the way Groovy scripts helped code Java applications quickly. I'm going to try them out
- P?: Grails - Another quick build of a web application. I'm going to try this out too.
- P?: Castor - Data binding framework : http://www.castor.org/
- P?: JBoss Seam
- P?: Spring Roo : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring_Roo
- P2: Why should one refrain from using Stubs and prefer using XPath for Web service implementation (server side)
- P2: Code-first VS contract-first approach for webservices
- P?: The JSF standard
- P2: Distributed transactions - an interesting concepts / field. How about starting here : Distributed transactions in Spring, with and without XA
- P2: Java Persistence API : https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/persistence/JavaPersistence.html
- P?: JDO : http://java.sun.com/jdo/
- P2: JSR-250 Common Annotation
- P1: Introduction to Algorithms @ MIT Open Courseware - http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Electrical-Engineering-and-Computer-Science/6-046JFall-2005/CourseHome/index.htm
- P?: A course / reading on OOAD, Systems Analysis, Design
- P?: Machine Learning Modeling Algo : Linear CRF - What? How?